What To Expect When You Hire Lost Pond Construction
- Define needs vs. wants
- Confirm our process meets the customer's needs
- Clarify budget for project
- 90 minute visit at client's home
- Confirm scope of project
- Explore design & style preferences
- Documentation of existing space & measurements
- Collect Design Retainer to begin Design Process
Presentation of Design
- Onsite meeting at LPC
- Introduction to our Design Team
- Virtual Reality presentation of design concept
- Discuss function of layout
- Gather feedback for edits
Finalization of Design
- Preparation of Construction Documents & Permit Paperwork
- Schedule Pre-Construction Meeting
- Prioritize flow of work and draw payments
- Obtain client approval on elevations, floor plans, renderings, etc.
Build Out Phase
- Precise, onsite coordination by our Field Supervisor
- Trust worthy, dedicated and highly skilled professionals working in your home
- Extensive Design Process allows for efficient project flow with minimal disruptions
- Final walk thru with LPC
- Complete the Client Satisfaction Review
- Present Project Completion packet
- Schedule photo shoot
- Review LPC Warranty
A+ Rating with BBB
Lost Pond Construction has an A+ ratting with The Better Business Bureau.
Angie's List Member
Lost Pond has been a proud member in great standing and has received awards from Angie’s list for excellent service since 2011.
Lost Pond has been an active member of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry for 6 years standing.
Geauga County D.C.E.D.
Lost Pond has been a member of Geauga County Department of Community and Economic Development for 6 years.